Rigney Ministries

<<-- Return to the Newsletter Main Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

My Christmas Gift to You

Here we are at Christmas 2006 - time really does fly!

I'm currently working on my Christmas gift to our family and friends - the Interactive Bible Reading Program. I'm so excited at the interest that has been expressed by those I've spoken with about this program. I'm also excited about the prospect of us reading along together! (Most of you know how I love to read and study.) Many of our friends live far away, so we aren't able to worship with them physically. But, with this reading plan, we are participating in a form of worship together.

The internet has brought many sinful things right into the homes of people I love, but I have found a way to use the power of the internet for God's glory! Please consider joining us as we read through God's Word. May God richly bless us as we read it and do what it says.

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy my gift.


Posted by Tammie
     

1 Comments:

On December 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being obedient to the Lord. This is the greatest gift I've received the year because I know it is the gift that will keep on giving, not only to me but to all I encounter. God Bless You and Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<<-- Return to the Newsletter Main Page

Powered by Blogger