Rigney Ministries

<<-- Return to the Newsletter Main Page

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Student Life For Kids


Okay! I know it doesn't look like it, but I had the best class at Student Life For Kids camp in Talladega, AL this year. This was the last day, and I told them to be goofy for the photo. They were great all week! They listened to the lessons, and participated very well. I know it was an answer to prayer, because I'm NOT a children's worker. I only volunteered because they were disparate for workers. God really does bless us for our obedience.

McKenzie and I had a GREAT time together, even though the camp was VERY physical. We hiked everywhere we went – up the mountain, and down the mountain! We packed our backpacks at 7:00am and got back to our rooms at 10:30pm.

We had a crew of around 50, so we chartered a bus. I was glad not to have to drive in a caravan, but the bus ride was . . . well, the picture explains it.



Posted by Tammie
     

Powered by Blogger